What is Ecosprin 150 mg?
Ecosprin 150 mg, tablet contains aspirin, also known as acetylsalicylic acid. It belongs to a class of medicines known as antiplatelet drugs. It is used to prevent the formation of blood clots in the body. It is also used to prevent heart attacks, strokes and chest pain (heart-related). This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to it or if you have a bleeding disorder.
Take this tablet as prescribed and for the time prescribed. Common side effects of Ecosprin 150 mg tablets include indigestion, heartburn or acidity and increased risk of bleeding. If you experience persistent or worsening side effects, consult a doctor immediately.
Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding, and about all the medicines and supplements you are taking, and any conditions or diseases before starting this medication. This medication is not recommended for patients under 16 years of age unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Side effects of Ecosprin 150mg
- Every medicine has side effects, and Ecosprin also has side effects.
- Nausea, headache, nervousness, insomnia and dizziness may occur if you take more than the prescribed dose.
- If any of these symptoms or effects persist or worsen, tell your pharmacist or doctor immediately.When you buy Ecosprin online, you can easily ask your doctor about the dosage.
- You should remember that your doctor has prescribed this medicine because he or she has determined that its benefit to you outweighs the risk of side effects.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any serious side effects of this medicine, including mental or emotional changes (such as confusion, agitation, hallucinations, depression or, in rare cases, suicidal thoughts) or a fast, pounding or irregular heartbeat.
- Seek medical attention immediately if you have serious side effects, such as chest pain. In addition, very serious allergic reactions are rare.
- However, if you experience verbal symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, such as swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, itching or swelling (especially of the face, tongue or throat), rash, severe dizziness or difficulty breathing, you should seek medical attention immediately.
This medicine is sold at a very affordable price, so if you want to buy Ecosprin online at CoD, you can do so.
Precautions of Ecosprin 150mg
- Before using Ecosprin, you should tell your pharmacist or doctor if you are allergic to this medicine or to armodafinil, or if you have a history of other allergies.
- This product contains various inactive ingredients that may cause you to have an allergic reaction. You can also ask your pharmacist or doctor for more or crucial information.
- Before taking this medicine, you should tell your pharmacist or doctor about your medical history, especially: heart problems (such as mitral valve problems, heart enlargement, heart attack, chest pain, arrhythmias, etc.), heart problems (including arrhythmias, chest pain) after taking various stimulant drugs such as amphetamines.
- As you can see, sleep disturbances can impair your ability to react in time. Although modafinil medication can help you stay awake, you may not be able to reliably do things that require quick results (like driving).
- This medication may also cause dizziness. You should not drive a car, operate machinery, or do anything that requires alertness until you can do it safely.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages. If you are otherwise using marijuana (cannabis), you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist. You can order Ecosprin online at a reasonable price.
How can you buy Ecosprin Online?
You can buy Ecosprin online through our trusted pharmacy websites. You can also pay for these medicines online, or buy Ecosprin online using COD or other payment options.
Ecosprin is also available at various pharmacy stores and can only be purchased with a prescription from a doctor or pharmacist. Ecosprin is not recommended during pregnancy as these medications can be harmful to the unborn baby. It will only be prescribed if the doctor considers that the benefits of these medicines outweigh their harms.